Scalability, professionalism, and reliability of the big global consulting companies.
With dedication, cost, and agility of the smaller agencies.
WHAT WE DO?
We make the resourcing of your software projects transparent, easy, and safe.
Complete mobile and web application design and development team
Senior software architect to advice in tech roadmap review and planning
“Dream-team” with 20+ years of relevant software experience each for a PoC project
Two Senior iOS Developers to help achieve go-live target date
A fast ramp-up of two full Scrum teams
Flexible and scalable resourcing options for your software projects.
Enterprises, growth-stage startups, and high-end consulting companies.
Tech companies who know what they're doing, and know what they want: More strength into their software development teams.
Either temporarily, or for long-term.
HOW WE WORK
Software consulting and services business model. Reimagined.
TIME & MATERIALS
We believe that transparent Time & Materials invoicing based on the actual hours is the best option for modern agile software development.
Both for the clients and the agencies, T&M enables to keep the focus on developing the software, and not on contracts or finding ways to improve, or rescue, one’s margins.
Successful software development with T&M model requires transparency and mutual trust. But those should be the starting point for any software project anyways, right?
1. Terms of Services
NDA to cover your confidential information.
A basic framework for any future projects.
2. Your business needs
Let’s discuss your plans and resourcing needs in more detail:
Organization, culture, people, and of course the tech.
3. Resourcing proposal
CVs, rates, and budget estimates based on your requirements.
Video-interviews with the candidates to ensure the right match.
4. Project contract
Sign project resourcing contract with YDIN.
An efficient model to let your developers focus on work, not the paperwork.
5. Agile execution
Follow the progress, hours and budget of your developers in real-time.
Flexible resourcing changes if your business needs change.
Drop us a message below and let's schedule a call or a meeting.
Or email directly to [email protected]. And no, your email won't be added to any newsletters. We hate those as much as you do.
What do you mean with “developers”? Only programmers?
With “developers” we mean different tech talents involved in the digital product development: UX/UI designers, software architects, data scientists, programmers, DevOps, QA, scrum masters, product managers, and so on.
The reason for this approach is simply practical, makes things a lot easier than trying to list all possible roles all the time…
I have an idea for an app, how much does it cost?
Our focus is strictly on matching and providing the right tech resources for our clients’ needs, invoiced with Time & Materials model.
We’re happy to discuss your app idea or other similar needs, and based on our experience give recommendations and advice, but we will not give fixed-price proposals.
Instead, we’re happy to recommend to you developer agencies that we know are specialized in fixed-price project deliveries.
How much do developers from YDIN cost per hour?
We work with the top developer agencies, not with the cheapest providers in the markets. The cost-effectiveness of working with YDIN does not come from the cheapest hourly rates, but from our deliveries, and from the time, effort and nerves you’ll save. Outcomes matter more than the hourly rates.
Our hourly rates depend heavily on various factors, in practice your business needs:
- Each developers’ experience and technical skills: In the software development, an excellent developer can be easily 10 times more productive than an average, not to mention compared to a poor one…
- Capabilities of the agency: Almost the same “10x logic” applies to the agencies that provide the environment, support, training, tools, etc for the developers.
- Location of the developers: Want it or not, but exactly the same developer in San Francisco will cost more than in Bangalore.
- Onsite/offsite: Depending on the case, working onsite in the client premises can add cost either to the hourly rates or as expenses.
- Project length: The longer the project, the more it gives room for negotiations.
As a result, for a long-term nearshore/offshore team-extension or complete product team, hourly rates can start from 30-40USD range.
Mid-to-long term team onsite or near your own office in a big city or a high-cost tech hub depending on the location can be anything between 50-150 USD per hour.
For a short specialist needs, “brain surgeries”, hourly rates can be up to 150-300 USD per hour or more.
Sounds great! How to get started?
- Drop us a message, and let’s meet or call, introduce, and discuss your needs. To be able to introduce you the right developers, we need to know and understand about your company, organization, culture, people, and of course tech plans.
- If things sound promising, we sign YDIN Terms of Service that cover confidentiality, IPR protection, and basic terms and conditions to work together. Our model is fully transparent and public, so should be no surprises in the paperwork.
- If you have urgent resourcing needs, we’ll start immediately building a suitable team setup for you.