How it works...
1. “Show me the code”: We start with public work examples and social proof in LinkedIn, Github, StackOverflow, ...
2. Peer-to-peer evaluations: Software heavy-lifters are the best to identify other heavy-lifters, other top developers they'd like to work with.
3. Reference checks: We interview previous clients, colleagues, managers, and employees.
4. Cultural match: Not everyone wants to agree and live our mission and values (link).
5. HR checks and review: Formal background checks.